By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pokemon Sun/moon Starter evolutions revealed

uran10 said:
Slarvax said:

I see you can't handle the fabulous Popplio.

Exactly what I was thinking

Waiting for that final evo to be the next Gardevoir... Bring on the fan art

Around the Network

I can already tell I will be trading in a Charmander or Growlith.

Ugh, I don't like gendered starters

Torracat wins it for me.

Lets just hope Litten doesn't turn into a ridiculous wrestler.

Jpcc86 said:

Did you read the Pokédex entry on the official website ? If not do you want me to crush (kinda since it's likely that there will e two evos for each starter) your wishes ?

Around the Network
Luke888 said:
Jpcc86 said:

Did you read the Pokédex entry on the official website ? If not do you want me to crush (kinda since it's likely that there will e two evos for each starter) your wishes ?

Isnt just the typing of the pokemon that changes tho? As far as I understood the design would stay the same.  

Either way, "Lets just hope Litten doesn't turn into a ridiculous wrestler."

Yeah I do agree it was kinda obvious popplio was heading to the female desing, I still like it and since I always pick the water starter I'll pick popplio. The other two look cool as well.

Jpcc86 said:
Luke888 said:

Isnt just the typing of the pokemon that changes tho? As far as I understood the design would stay the same.  

Eh, the italian description (not shure about the english one) specifically states that his front legs are extremely strong and that he can bend an iron bar...

Luke888 said:
Jpcc86 said:

Eh, the italian description (not shure about the english one) specifically states that his front legs are extremely strong and that he can bend an iron bar...

Do you enjoy crushing people's hopes and dreams? u_u

I like the owl, but I'm biased for owls