By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4Pro: Secret Sauce Confirmed

vivster said:

There already is an app for that. It's called "just another Gribble thread".

Well, I'm flattered. I LOVE bringing PS4 fans something to be happy about and an app like that can only help.

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network
Azzanation said:
Turkish said:
Sony once again at the top of cutting edge technology. If these guys were GPU vendors they'd leave everyone in the dust, we'd have Titan X performance for half the cost.

Wow, not sure if sarcasm or you werent gaming in the PS1, PS2 and PS3 days. 

If you maybe thought about my words for a minute you would be able to understand.

I'll let you think again.

If you still don't understand, too bad.

FP16 native support is a commonplace feature of Polaris and Pascal, and operates at lower precision than FP32. I see now it'll become the next 'GDDR5' buzzword for a market that don't even understand what it means to gaming.

PC I i7 3770K @4.5Ghz I 16GB 2400Mhz I GTX 980Ti FTW

Consoles I PS4 Pro I Xbox One S 2TB I Wii U I Xbox 360 S

GribbleGrunger said:
vivster said:

Well, I'm flattered. I LOVE bringing PS4 fans something to be happy about and an app like that can only help.

You should be pretty thankful to all the "haters" then because they keep your important information constantly on the Main page :)

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:

You should be pretty thankful to all the "haters" then because they keep your important information constantly on the Main page :)

I hadn't thought about that ...

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network
Mafioso said:

FP16 native support is a commonplace feature of Polaris and Pascal, and operates at lower precision than FP32. I see now it'll become the next 'GDDR5' buzzword for a market that don't even understand what it means to gaming.

GDDR5 is old. The cool kids are saying FLOPS and checkerboard upscaling now.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

GribbleGrunger said:
vivster said:

Does it have microtransactions?

l <---- Do you mean this glitch Gribble?  If not, I'll keep looking.  

I am on the other side of my sig....am I warm or cold?  

Marco....

GribbleGrunger said:
vivster said:

I hadn't thought about that ...

I know. That's why I'm always in your threads to help.

Lrdfancypants said:
GribbleGrunger said:

No, but it's "free" with PS+.

Lrdfancypants said:

Nope, I just get a dollar for every negative response. I'm doing well from it ...

The PS5 Exists.