By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Thinking about buying an Xbox One S

I'm thinking about buying an Xbox One S, til next Holiday (2017) where I'll be able to trade in my Xbox for a heavy discount on the Scorpio. Certain exclusives interest me and I heard good things about the S. Heck there even sold out around my area. I currently own a PS4 but most of its exclusives haven't been interesting me lately. Uncharted 4 was meh, the Order was a got damn grey fest, I dodge a bullet with No Man's Sky, and not looking forward to the next God of War. I'm sorta over games trying to give me an "experience" instead of proper good old fanshion polish gameplay. Unfortually the NX won't be announce til this fall and I know games on the Xbox haven't been all intenesting me either, but last E3, I felt Xbox is slowly changing things up....I lost my train of thoughts. 

to change subjects a little, as of today, which platform has keep your interest with its exclusives (PS4, PC, Xbox, Nintendo or even Mobile) 

Don’t follow the hype, follow the games

— 

Here a little quote I want for those to keep memorize in your head for this coming next gen.                            

By: Suke