By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Anyone care to provide an *unbiased* compare of Forza2/GT5P DRIVING?

kn said:
Thanks for the review. I'm guessing by your review that you find the simulation aspect of GT5 very good but not necessarily better than Forza 2. Again, thanks for the post. I look forward to checking out GT5P myself...

Oh, and to coolestguy -- I asked for non fanboy responses. You haven't even played GT5, and I suspect neither Prologue or Forza2. If you had you would have provided some actual information rather than using ridiculous arithmetic signs to make your point.
 No problem. Yeah prety much. The graphics top notch. Driving alone is awesome. Online I wouldnt really bother with. If you expect a Simulation like Forza 2 online you'll be disappointed. It's more like PGR4 online(or 3).And Ai needs some tweeks. They aren't as sensible as Forza 2's. You know in Forza 2 when you piss an AI driver off to much they drive a bit more rash but still well. That dont happen in GT5P. Also they just dont seem to go off racing line to overtake you. Here's hoping GT5 will address these and we will have Gameplay as good as the graphics. 

Around the Network
kn said:
Thanks for the review. I'm guessing by your review that you find the simulation aspect of GT5 very good but not necessarily better than Forza 2. Again, thanks for the post. I look forward to checking out GT5P myself...

Oh, and to coolestguy -- I asked for non fanboy responses. You haven't even played GT5, and I suspect neither Prologue or Forza2. If you had you would have provided some actual information rather than using ridiculous arithmetic signs to make your point.
 No problem. Yeah prety much. The graphics top notch. Driving alone is awesome. Online I wouldnt really bother with. If you expect a Simulation like Forza 2 online you'll be disappointed. It's more like PGR4 online(or 3).And Ai needs some tweeks. They aren't as sensible as Forza 2's. You know in Forza 2 when you piss an AI driver off to much they drive a bit more rash but still well. That dont happen in GT5P. Also they just dont seem to go off racing line to overtake you. Here's hoping GT5 will address these and we will have Gameplay as good as the graphics.