By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Hillary Clinton selects Senator Tim Kaine as running mate.

What do you think of this choice?

Good call from Hillary Clinton. 1 12.50%

Terrible decision, could... 2 25.00%

Don't know. 5 62.50%

Total:8

So Hillary Clinton has selected senator Tim Kaine as her running mate. Now I will admit I have never heard of this guy, so I hope the people who see this know better. But yeah as far as we know, the senator only found out a short while ago at he was selecte to be her running rate, and well lets see what happens.

Edit: Almost forgot a source: http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/23/us/politics/tim-kaine-hillary-clinton-vice-president.html

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Around the Network

This is going to be an uphill battle for her now. She should have chosen somebody that more people know. Tim Kaine wasn't the best choice for that. She should have gotten Sanders or Perez. Then again, I don't know Sanders' stance on joining Hillary but he did say he'd do whatever it takes to keep Trump from getting into office so he couldn't have been against the idea. The presidency is at a tossup right now. Nobody really likes either Presidential candidate, nor do they really know/are comfortable with the VPs. Well, that's how I feel at least. I live in Indiana and Pence gives me the curls. Hillary sounds like a hag. Trump is a sour corrupt con man, Kain is just boring. Dear Lord...help us all.