By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Envy everywhere!!

- This user has been warned for this post.

Guiduc

Around the Network

You can feel the salt.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Well Sony was one of the first adopter of AR in the video game industry with stuff like the Eyetoy, The Eye of Judgment, Eyepet and Invizimals but they of course never reached a relevant level of success. Though I'm pretty sure Invizimals was pretty popular in some countries in Europe.

Nautilus said:
You can feel the salt.

Yes, the one guy on that low-profile sony twitter who probably gets paid peanuts is salty about it. I really doubt he gives a crap about any of it.

Around the Network

Salt Salt Baby...

Invisible is a good word to play on, because I didn't know these things existed before today.

Also:

"You should be banned. Youre clearly flaming the president and even his brother who you know nothing about. Dont be such a partisan hack"

Culipechi said:

Where is the envy coming from?  Pokemon, or Invisanimals for not being a success?

What's the point of this silly thread? I mean a headline with "Envy everywhere" and the whole op consists of one tweet from a guy that absolutely loves Pokemon go.

Culipechi said:

I agree. Pokemon Go isn't the first. Invizimals don't look very cute though.