By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Is Sony resting on their laurels again?

Is Sony resting on their laurels again?

Yes 48 20.87%

No 137 59.57%

Maybe 27 11.74%

They stopped? 18 7.83%

Total:230

They seemed quiet and unbothered right now with the movements of other competitors.  Tell me,are they resting on their laurels again?

Around the Network
kurasakiichimaru said:

They seemed quiet and unbothered right now with the movements of other competitors.  Tell me,are they resting on their laurels again?

How so.  OP needs a little more substance. 

CosmicSex said:
kurasakiichimaru said:

Less is more.

just check the huge number of games that are coming. along side new hardware like PS VR, Neo and PS4 Slim

What are their competitors doing exactly?

Formerly ilovegirls69  :(

Around the Network
kurasakiichimaru said:
CosmicSex said:

Less is more.

The problem is that you leave it open to any interpertation.  For example we already know that Sony is planning to show two new SKUs.  And they can't actually stop Microsoft from doing their own thing. So are you talking about hardware?  Software wise, Sony has it in the bag.  They are launching VR in October.  Microsoft isn't... is Micorosft resting on their laurels.  Less isn't more... is just ambigious. 

I assume you didn't see the E3?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

I don't know if they are, but they can afford to. Xbox exclusives and backwards compatibility have failed to significantly move the needle. I doubt that the Windows 10 integration will help. Nintendo isn't doing anything to threaten Sony until the NX comes out. This gen was won from the very beginning.

Gamertag, PlayStation Network ID, and Nintendo Network ID: Look at username. Huzzah for originality.  3DS Friend Code: 4038-6546-0886

Currently own PS3, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox One, GameCube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, and 3DS

bananaking21 said:
just check the huge number of games that are coming. along side new hardware like PS VR, Neo and PS4 Slim

PS4 slim is a thing?

I don't think there's much hype or something really talk-about-ish for PS4 games since E3 tbh. It's like a media blackout in their PR dept nowadays.

CosmicSex said:
kurasakiichimaru said:

Less is more.

The problem is that you leave it open to any interpertation.  For example we already know that Sony is planning to show two new SKUs.  And they can't actually stop Microsoft from doing their own thing. So are you talking about hardware?  Software wise, Sony has it in the bag.  They are launching VR in October.  Microsoft isn't... is Micorosft resting on their laurels.  Less isn't more... is just ambigious. 

I hate verbal diarrhoea. It's mainly a general thing so there's no need to be specific or elaborate..