By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Golden Bolt Reviews: Super Mario Bros. 3

Okay, so this time around we're ending the NES Mario saga with what is widely considered one of the greatest games ever: Mario 3. 

I'm gonna spoil some of my video here to give you guys some info you might like, since we're on VGC: I did some research and Mario 3 was (after inflation) the highest grossing non-bundled game until this year! GTA V JUST would have passed it, if we discounted the million or sales that game got from bundling with the PS4. Mario 3 was an absolute monster. 

Anyway, here's the video: https://youtu.be/Je-YCy3roxE

You should check out my YouTube channel, The Golden Bolt!  I review all types of video games, both classic and modern, and I also give short flyover reviews of the free games each month on PlayStation Plus to tell you if they're worth downloading.  After all, the games may be free, but your time is valuable!

Around the Network

Mario 3 was truly a beast.

Nice review!

Thanks man! This was probably my easiest review by far. When you've got a game this solid, there's not much you can really say.

You should check out my YouTube channel, The Golden Bolt!  I review all types of video games, both classic and modern, and I also give short flyover reviews of the free games each month on PlayStation Plus to tell you if they're worth downloading.  After all, the games may be free, but your time is valuable!