By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PSVR: Resident Evil 7 Reactions

View on YouTube

View on YouTube

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network

VR should be the default peripheral for any first person horror game.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

lol "2 Cowards Play Resident Evil VR"... they should make a series of that with future scary VR games, it's a great title.

Alien Isolation looks like the sketchest one to play VR so far.

Well horror games on the VR can be seriously frightening, it will be great to see RE7 on it.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

perfect fit for vr

Around the Network

It's damn terrible how you can awkwardly get out of certain fixed places, like when you're supposed to open the lock using the cutter. The dude on the first video backtracked half the corridor while the cutter magically stood there and open up.

Wright said:

It's damn terrible how you can awkwardly get out of certain fixed places, like when you're supposed to open the lock using the cutter. The dude on the first video backtracked half the corridor while the cutter magically stood there and open up.

Somehow I think that people who play this game won't give a damn about stuff like that, they'll just enjoy the experience.

The PS5 Exists. 

This has made me more interested in VR than everything else combined.

GribbleGrunger said:

Somehow I think that people who play this game won't give a damn about stuff like that, they'll just enjoy the experience.

Precisely because I've played it, it isn't as effective when you have the option to just stray away from the interaction with the enviroment. Like when he's going down the stairs and he has full view on everything, when you're supposed to not know until you land your feet on the ground. They should find a way to limit it, otherwise VR could allow for some "cheating" on horror games.

Wright said:
GribbleGrunger said:

Precisely because I've played it, it isn't as effective when you have the option to just stray away from the interaction with the enviroment. Like when he's going down the stairs and he has full view on everything, when you're supposed to not know until you land your feet on the ground. They should find a way to limit it, otherwise VR could allow for some "cheating" on horror games.

that makes no sense. If moving down stairs or ladders can't you still move your head and look around?

Anyways, what I liked was when he was peeping through the crack in the door and around the door at the first room. Then when the dude told him to go down the ladder and he just kept looking at the guy and the hole in the ground. That totally sold all this for me. Its exactly what I would have done in that situation. 

They should add a refuse option.