By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Injustice 2 Trailer

View on YouTube

Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and DC Entertainment today announced Injustice 2, the super-powered sequel to the hit game Injustice: Gods Among Us. The newest game in development from the award-winning NetherRealm Studios features a massive roster of DC Super Heroes and Super-Villains and allows players to build and power up the ultimate version of their favorite DC characters. Injustice 2 will be available for the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system and Xbox One in 2017.

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network

God, I love DC :)

This trailer isn't much to go on, but I'm intrigued by those armor power-ups.

NetherRealm keeps getting better and better - Injustice learned from Mortal Kombat, Mortal Kombat X learned from Injustice - so I'm excited for this one. Warner Bros. can go to hell, though

By the time E3 starts, all announcements will have been made already.Ugh.Ok, ill stop my whinning.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

OMG looks amazing! really interested to see how the armors are going to affect the gameplay.

Oh and Supergirl is in the game, even more hype!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Err... alright... so, some armor mechanic? A max mode like KoFXIV?

Around the Network

Hopefully it's good. I remember being hyped for PvZ2, only to see it was the most disgusting money-grabbing "game" I've ever played.

Sequels always make me anxious. However, I know DC is pretty good with games

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

Mike321 said:
OMG looks amazing! really interested to see how the armors are going to affect the gameplay.

Oh and Supergirl is in the game, even more hype!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, man, so pumped for Supergirl!

Still my favorite:

Veknoid_Outcast said:

Still my favorite:

She was great in that show, I'm actually rewatching it

Mike321 said:
Veknoid_Outcast said:

Still my favorite:

She was great in that show, I'm actually rewatching it

Nice! I recently rewatched all of Batman The Animated Series, Superman, and The New Batman Adventures. What a golden age for animation. Timm, Dini, and Romano are legends.

transformers?