By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation E3 2016 Press Conference Thread - It's over!

Tagged games:

Buy The Fractured But Whole, get Stick of Truth for free! Fractured But Whole is releasing December 6th.

BraLoD said:
poklane said:
Sooooooooooo good

Be specific, dammit XP

I'm not watching Ubisoft conference.

South Park looking absolutely GOTY material

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
poklane said:

Buy The Fractured But Whole, get Stick of Truth for free! Fractured But Whole is releasing December 6th.

Is it hitting old gen as well?

Nah, current-gen and PC only.

I'm likely gonna miss this one. I gotta turn in early tonight. Fingers crossed for an RDR or Agent appearance though. Hell, maybe a Last Guardian date.

poklane said:

BraLoD said:

Be specific, dammit XP

I'm not watching Ubisoft conference.

The jokes are awesome, I rarely laughed so much while watching a reveal :D

Around the Network
SWORDF1SH said:
Normchacho said:

He's at Sony tonight. I can feel it in my balls.

Surely way to soon for any kind of reveal. The guy has not long started a new studio and game from scratch.

Not necessarily true.Kojima has already been doing motion capture work. The studio hunt is his permanent residence. He has a temporary studio. I doubt any gameplay will be shown but a concept trailer is definitely possible.

South park is always hilarious, one of my most anticipated games!

Teeqoz said:
Can we all just agree that if we see any leaks anywhere, we DON'T share them here (or anywhere on VGC)? The conference is just a few hours away. I (and everyone else I assume?) don't want to be spoiled. I'm staying awake til the middle of the night to see this because I'm expecting a frikking mindblowing conf ala last year (please don't make me regret this decision Sony xD).

Yes, I got a good few things from etdragonpunch and Shinobi and one or two others. I won't be spreading anything else. I posted about a few things yesterday but I don't think many took it seriously....

Just enjoy the show. I have my beer and pizza ready! :D

Shadow8 said:

It looks absolutely insane. Hopefully PSN pre-orders will be up by tomorrow morning so I can play The Stick of Truth then.

poklane said:
Shadow8 said:

It looks absolutely insane. Hopefully PSN pre-orders will be up by tomorrow morning so I can play The Stick of Truth then.

Nice! Never played Stick of Truth? They did a really good job with it, felt like playing an entire season of the show.