By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation E3 2016 Press Conference Thread - It's over!

Tagged games:

PSABR2 is about as likely as The Order: 1887, no?

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Around the Network

RE7 is a playstation exclusive by the way, if you have not heard yet!

BraLoD said:
Bryank75 said:

That would be big.
Imagine if Red Dea is exclusive... lol, not gonna happen, but imagine it XP

Red Dead is supposed to be PS stage as per my source... remake of Red Dead Redemption and reveal of new game. I was thinking Xbox stage....almost everything for xbox has been leaked. 

RE7 and RDR Exclusive? WOW... Nuclear bomb detected!

In Sony We Trust!

BraLoD said:
Bryank75 said:

Red Dead is supposed to be PS stage as per my source... remake of Red Dead Redemption and reveal of new game. I was thinking Xbox stage....almost everything for xbox has been leaked. 

You have a source? lol.

Well I am friendly with a few very nice people that have legit sources. 

Around the Network
cesarmgc said:
RE7 and RDR Exclusive? WOW... Nuclear bomb detected!

RDR is not exclusive, just on PS stage from what I hear.

BraLoD said:
Bryank75 said:

That would be big.

Would it though? RE isn't what it once was. It's possible the only reason it is exclusive is because Capcom didn't want to take the full financial risk of RE7 not selling well, so it needed that "co-development" help, i.e. without someone else willing to take on financial risk perhaps RE7 would never happen.

With PC and Xb one unifying more over time I wonder if Sony can do console exclusives with a later PC release any more? Eventually MS is going to basically force every PC release to be directly playable on Xb one (as opposed to streamed to Xbox from a PC). So it's likely that Sony will only be able to do full exclusives, or timed exclusives. No more half-way house console exclusives.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

BraLoD said:
Shadow8 said:

Well yeah, if i had to choose one it would be dart xP

I would also like a certain 3rd character from Dark Cloud to join them...

What about Dark Cloud 3? XP

Still waiting for that announcement :'(

binary solo said:
BraLoD said:

That would be big.

Would it though? RE isn't what it once was. It's possible the only reason it is exclusive is because Capcom didn't want to take the full financial risk of RE7 not selling well, so it needed that "co-development" help, i.e. without someone else willing to take on financial risk perhaps RE7 would never happen.

With PC and Xb one unifying more over time I wonder if Sony can do console exclusives with a later PC release any more? Eventually MS is going to basically force every PC release to be directly playable on Xb one (as opposed to streamed to Xbox from a PC). So it's likely that Sony will only be able to do full exclusives, or timed exclusives. No more half-way house console exclusives.

That and as Ehsan (Thuway) pointed out, Adam Boyes used to work there and has been very useful in negotiating deals for the past few years. 

BraLoD said:
Bryank75 said:

Well I am friendly with a few very nice people that have legit sources. 

Well, Capcom is really in love with Sony if RE is being exclusive after SF xP

I think it's the other way around. Sony must be in love with Capcom if they are willing to give Capcom more money after Capcom screwed up royally with SFV.

Jimi Hendrix