By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation E3 2016 Press Conference Thread - It's over!

Tagged games:

Post Removed - Zekkyou

Around the Network

Post Removed - Zekkyou

Post Removed - Zekkyou

Tagged

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Post Removed - Zekkyou

Around the Network
animegaming said:
GribbleGrunger said:

i'm pretty surprised this went unnotice so far espically conisdering Nerd Leak's track record so far.

But if Activision is making a new Crash game i'm fully expecting another Tony Hawk Pro Skater 5.

The thing with NerdLeaks is, they aren't insiders. All of their "leaks" and info are based on information they find on résumés, coding in websites etc. So I wonder what they're basing this info on. They also regularly tweet a list of their leaks and the status of those leaks, and the Crash Bandicoot leak mentioned by Grbble is never on that list

poklane said:
animegaming said:

i'm pretty surprised this went unnotice so far espically conisdering Nerd Leak's track record so far.

But if Activision is making a new Crash game i'm fully expecting another Tony Hawk Pro Skater 5.

The thing with NerdLeaks is, they aren't insiders. All of their "leaks" and info are based on information they find on résumés, coding in websites etc. So I wonder what they're basing this info on.

It's difficut to tell whether they're genuine or just following GAF.

The PS5 Exists. 

I don't think this guy's reliable but I'll post this anyway:

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:

A VR only Spiderman game made by Insomniac? I don't even know what that would look like...I'm interested though.

Edit: Also, who is this guy?

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

They will show tifa for the very first time in ff7 remake