By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Give me yo game ideas

He so my friend and I are going to be trying to make our own game. We are currently in the brainstorming process for the game. We would just like some help coming up with some ideas, and gameplay aspects of the game if you would be able to help out with this it would be amazing. We might not use all of the ideas in our current game, but might in future game. If we do we will either use your name on VGC or if you want we can always contact you and get your name to put in credits. So feel free to put your ideas down, or discuss what you like, and/or don't like in games already. You can also talk about the flaws in other ideas, just please be nice to other people on this forum, and just be respectful in general.

Around the Network

Action RPG

Wild Wild West RPG ala skyrim.

l <---- Do you mean this glitch Gribble?  If not, I'll keep looking.  

I am on the other side of my sig....am I warm or cold?  

Marco....

Make a Jumanji style game. A game when the missions are chosen by the outcome of some sort of tabletop game. If you win that mission, you take another turn, but if you lose, the next player gets it.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

How about a futuristic amusement park where dinosaurs are brought to life through advanced cloning techniques? You could call it "Billy and the Cloneasaurus."

Seriously, though, that's awesome you're making your own game. I wish you the best of luck! Do you have an idea of what genre it might fall into?

Around the Network

So far from our ideas it looks like it is going to turn out being a dungeon crawler/ adventure exploration game. I know that is kind of broad but we are in the early early stages of it, and barley have anything done. Thanks for asking mate :D and thanks for the support.

Veknoid_Outcast said:

How about a futuristic amusement park where dinosaurs are brought to life through advanced cloning techniques? You could call it "Billy and the Cloneasaurus."

Seriously, though, that's awesome you're making your own game. I wish you the best of luck! Do you have an idea of what genre it might fall into?

So far from our ideas it looks like it is going to turn out being a dungeon crawler/ adventure exploration game. I know that is kind of broad but we are in the early early stages of it, and barley have anything done. Thanks for asking mate :D and thanks for the support.

Action Adventure.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Ayy lmao you can make one like the one I'm making.. Good. XD

Natsu said:
Ayy lmao you can make one like the one I'm making.. Good. XD

I believe this is the best advice possibble.... that being said..... nah I think imma make the worst game ever XD jk