By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Darwinia+ announced for Xbox Live (AWESOME RTS ACTION!!!)

As a PS fanboy, the xbot is my mortal enemy, so it is with great regret that I am making my first ever thread in the MS forum, but this is news that deserves to be spread:

Darwinia+ has been announced for Xbox Live.

For those that don't know, Darwinia is a RTS/god game with a retro-gaming aesthetic.The original came out on PC a couple of years back and was highly acclaimed, and now it is being released on Live with a cool looking multiplayer component: LINK

Frankly, I preferred it to Company of Heroes and World in Conflict, and it was way better than the wildly overrated Supreme Commander, so I urge everyone to pick it up when it is released in the Autumn.

PC owners can already get the original (sans multiplayer) for $20 on Steam, and it comes with Uplink, which is also pretty cool.

The sole purpose of this thread is to promote a game that I think is worthy of attention, but feel free to offer alternative opinions on the game, or flame me mercilessly as a console fascist for using the term "xbot".