By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Valkyria Chronicles survey from Sega

http://valkyria.sega.com/vcr/survey/

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
huh, so giving your gender is optional but there's no option not to give them your name? Seems a bit silly.

gender is not optional 

I just answer the survey to ask them to solve their Atlus publishing problems. But Valkyria Chronicles seems like a good game, I might pick it up for my cousins. Is it innapropiate for children?

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Signed it

Just finished! Let's hope Valkyria 3 gets localized!

Around the Network
Darwinianevolution said:
I just answer the survey to ask them to solve their Atlus publishing problems. But Valkyria Chronicles seems like a good game, I might pick it up for my cousins. Is it innapropiate for children?

There's no graphic violence but you are fighting in a war, so people will inevitably die. It's an excellent game and has a lot of strategy elements which would probably be very good for children to enhance their problem solving skills.

As for the survey, I just want them to localise VC 2 and 3. That would be absolutely amazing given how VC Revolution seems to be taking a much more action adventure type of route.

UltimateUnknown said:
Darwinianevolution said:

There's no graphic violence but you are fighting in a war, so people will inevitably die. It's an excellent game and has a lot of strategy elements which would probably be very good for children to enhance their problem solving skills.

As for the survey, I just want them to localise VC 2 and 3. That would be absolutely amazing given how VC Revolution seems to be taking a much more action adventure type of route.

Is there swearing or some "explicit mature themes"?

Darwinianevolution said:
UltimateUnknown said:

Nope, no swearing at all and I finished the game today. As for mature themes, it's a war story so there're your betrayals and politics, but nothing sexual or highly violent (limb desmemberment, blood, etc) in nature. It's not a game I'd be embarassed to play in front of my mother if that makes any sense lol.

Asked for VC2 and 3 port on PS4!

UltimateUnknown said:
Darwinianevolution said:

Nope, no swearing at all and I finished the game today. As for mature themes, it's a war story so there're your betrayals and politics, but nothing sexual or highly violent (limb desmemberment, blood, etc) in nature. It's not a game I'd be embarassed to play in front of my mother if that makes any sense lol.

I haven't played yet myself, I'm waiting to get it on my PC. I'm thinking of buying this game for my cousins to make them see there are more games around than FIFA and CoD. Plus, it's very cheap, and that always helps.