NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network

Great job as always.

Interesting that Zelda took the lead from Uncharted 4 in UC's final month. I wonder how Zelda will do in the upcoming months now that it's been delayed to 2017 and a NX version has been confirmed.

I find odd that Pokemon Sun/Moon is not higher on the list, I suppose it's still too far away. I gues the games over it have been hyped up and delayed so much people just want to ge it over with and buy them already.

Also, on the graphic the XBone is blue and the PS4 is green, it confused me for a second XD

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Nice read, Great work.

Thanks for your work, axum.

Wow, I was the only one who vote for Mass Effect and Planet Coaster for PC? Where did the others go? .

Anyway, I think next month we'll have a new nº One: FF XV. Not only because it will get more points since Uncharted will be out, but also because Zelda will have its points split between the Wii U and NX versions. My only doubt is if Zelda will retain the top stop in the combined chart or not.

Also, and a bit of off-topic: PS4 in green, X1 in blue? That doesn't look right.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network

Disappointing to find The Last Guardian so low.

JEMC said:

Wow, I was the only one who vote for Mass Effect and Planet Coaster for PC? Where did the others go? .

Anyway, I think next month we'll have a new nº One: FF XV. Not only because it will get more points since Uncharted will be out, but also because Zelda will have its points split between the Wii U and NX versions. My only doubt is if Zelda will retain the top stop in the combined chart or not.

Also, and a bit of off-topic: PS4 in green, X1 in blue? That doesn't look right.

I would have voted but the results aren't really ever going to change on here so I just didn't bother.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

How will you count Zelda until it releases? Would you split it from the Wii U and NX?

And it looks like Zelda won't be going anywhere soon!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Chazore said:
JEMC said:

I would have voted but the results aren't really ever going to change on here so I just didn't bother.

And how do you expect the results to change if you, and others, give up? Besides, this is not a contest to see who has the most voted game(s), no one wins or loses anything.

This feature is a simple reflection of the games the members of this site are looking forward to, and also a place to know about games you didn't know about or you forgot.

Jranation said:
How will you count Zelda until it releases? Would you split it from the Wii U and NX?

And it looks like Zelda won't be going anywhere soon!

I think he should. Games releasing on multiple platforms like FF XV are counted individually despite being the same game, and iirc Smash was split into Wii U and 3DS despite being the same game.

I see no reason to count them together.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

JEMC said:

And how do you expect the results to change if you, and others, give up? Besides, this is not a contest to see who has the most voted game(s), no one wins or loses anything.

This feature is a simple reflection of the games the members of this site are looking forward to, and also a place to know about games you didn't know about or you forgot.

I don't expect the results to change which is why I quit before throwing in the vote, mine alone won't change anything and never will. I'm not seeing it as a contest though, I'm seeing it as who has what votes, PC and Xbox just so happen to be the smallest, PC has been the smallest on here for ages and will continue to be small.

I'm aware that it's a relection, also why I think it;s a relfextion as to what I said before about the PC community being so small, all the polls and results perfectly reflect that sentiment.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"