By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - I don't listen to Pandora, anyone want this 30 day Pandora One free trial code?

If anyone wants this Pandora One code, PM me and I'll give it. Just got it, and to my knowledge the original free trials are 7 days only. Nothing too special. Hit me up if you want it. It's an entire $5 value! CRAAAZZY! :)

Around the Network

I want it

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

Sherlock99 said:
I want it

Sure thing. Thread can close now...if by chance there's a mod here. I'll send it to you now.

Ljink96 said:
Sherlock99 said:
I want it

Sure thing. Thread can close now...if by chance there's a mod here. I'll send it to you now.

Very nice of you to do that. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

hershel_layton said:
Ljink96 said:

Aww, shucks.

Around the Network
Ljink96 said:
hershel_layton said:

Aww, shucks.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

What is pandora one anyway? Good to give it to someone who wants it.

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).