By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Cemu 1.4.1 (WiiU emu).New Super Mario Bros U and more now play great! some at 60FPS!.

vivster said:
think-man said:
Guess i can sell my WiiU now and start pirating? Lol jokes aside, i remember getting banned on Vgchartz for saying ill play xenoblade on dolphin.

Wait what? I said numerous times on here how I played Xenoblade on Dolphin at 1080p60 and how it was one of the best RPGs ever. Without that I probably wouldn't even give a shit about XCX because that one looks boring as fuck. But thanks to Dolphin I know how fun the gameplay can be.

Let me also say that I will never ever play XCX on Wii U because I loaded up on enough eye cancer on that console. I can't wait until XCX and Bayonetta 2 can be played properly on CEMU.

Well this got me a ten day ban lol

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=5412810

I did manage to get the ban reversed though after a few days. It then caused the head mod to quit vgchartz.

Around the Network
think-man said:
vivster said:

Wait what? I said numerous times on here how I played Xenoblade on Dolphin at 1080p60 and how it was one of the best RPGs ever. Without that I probably wouldn't even give a shit about XCX because that one looks boring as fuck. But thanks to Dolphin I know how fun the gameplay can be.

Let me also say that I will never ever play XCX on Wii U because I loaded up on enough eye cancer on that console. I can't wait until XCX and Bayonetta 2 can be played properly on CEMU.

I did manage to get the ban reversed though after a few days. It then caused the head mod to quit vgchartz.

lolz. Silly mods^^

One day everyone will be part of the #consoleemulatormasterrace

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Advertising emulators are allowed on this forum?

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

vivster said:
think-man said:

lolz. Silly mods^^

Yeah it's funny cause I actually have a physical copy of the game. I don't pirate anymore haven't done so for over ten years. And im not a supporter of it at all,  but at the time I didn't have a Wii so I used the emulator. No issues using an emulator as long as you have purchased the game. 

NX will have launched before Cemu is up to the level Dolphin is.
I really doubt emulators have much of any negative impact on console or software sales.

What they do, do is ensure that in the future, we ll still be able to enjoy games after our consoles have died on us.

Around the Network
think-man said:
vivster said:

lolz. Silly mods^^

Yeah it's funny cause I actually have a physical copy of the game. I don't pirate anymore haven't done so for over ten years. And im not a supporter of it at all,  but at the time I didn't have a Wii so I used the emulator. No issues using an emulator as long as you have purchased the game. 

To be on the safe side you should also own the console. That's why I own a Wii U. Gives me free reign to use Dolphin or Cemu as long as I own the game. I don't pirate anymore since just buying a game has so many benefits.

I actually bought a physical copy of FFVIII so I could play it on an android PSX emulator^^

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Peh said:

As long as we don't post roms/isos or bios (for emulators that require them), why can't we talk about an emulator? 

sc94597 said:
Peh said:

As long as we don't post roms/isos or bios (for emulators that require them), why can't we talk about an emulator? 

Because you inform people that those exist. The rest does google by finding them and getting a manual how to run them.

Just saying.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Peh said:
sc94597 said:

Because you inform people that those exist. The rest does google by finding them and getting a manual how to run them.

Just saying.

Peh Cemu isnt viable to play games on yet (probably still a year away from running games flawlessly).

Dont worry dude, its not hurting the Wii U.

By the time PCs can run Wii U games on Cemu, the Wii U will be dead anyways, and people will have moved onto the NX.

You had to go out of your way to track down and play snes games during the ps2 era but backwards compatability and official emulation is so prevalent now that people that use this stuff don't have an excuse anymore. The people that keep spewing the whole playing and higher resolutions and preserving history arguments are so full of shit since you'll probably be able to do that legally and officially one the nx gets here but nope you cheap bastards want to open the doors for piracy anyway.