By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Do You Feel Like A Friend Or A Visitor On VGC?

How Do You Feel?

Friend 17 21.25%

Visitor? 63 78.75%

Total:80

I really would like to know because I just realised today that I feel like a friend. When I go to Gaf or N4Gs it feels as if I'm a visitor, on the outside of the family. How do you feel?

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network

Thats why i love VGChartz.

You get to know all the people here, and you learn a lot of the most active users. Where are they from, their favorite games, favorite console, their posts tone, if they are joking, if they are not, types of threads, everything.

I feel great here, it is my favorite forum by far!!!

When I'm here I feel like family, I love vgc.
On gaf, I just feel like another anon on reddit.

Even if I don't talk to people here too much, VGChartz feels pretty much like home to me. Reddit and the other forums simply don't feel the same.

Yeah, when it comes to VGChartz forums, I feel extremely comfortable here overall.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network

I guess I feel like I've found a nice community here, but I still feel like a stranger to others. So I guess kinda both? Haha...

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

I feel like I'm home. Seriously, it's a good place to be, very friendly.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Family.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

*in Vin Diesel voice* grumble...grumble..Family..grumble.

A visitor of course, but to be fair I'm not attached to any forum purposely, gotta live up to my name afterall!