By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Zelda: Twilight Princess HD Head-to-Head Comparison

padib said:
They could have done much better, let's see what price they set on this. It's worth 20$ looking like that. If it were a proper remake I'd pay 60 but not for this.

I get that it doesn't look worth $60, but $20? 

Can't wait for The Zelder Scrolls 3: Breath of The Wild Hunt!

Around the Network

not bad, not mindblowing. I hope the princing will be fair... but it's nintendo...

Wii version looks blurrier than I remember lol. I don't think it's a bad remaster, but nothing who makes me run and buy it having the Wii version though. It's definitely a better version for people who didn't play TP, but I'm not willing on spend a lot of money having the Wii version.

padib said:
Esiar said:

I get that it doesn't look worth $60, but $20? 

It's not your conventional point of view, but there are two things Esiar:

1) The lower they price it, the higher the sales.

2) Console games today, given the options of what is available, are often overpriced. I find that Nintendo's games are probably the most overpriced.

I understand if you disagree.

I can see where you're coming from, but to me $20 seems a bit too low. I would say something closer to $30-$40.

Can't wait for The Zelder Scrolls 3: Breath of The Wild Hunt!

I don't know if it's an official prize, or just an Amazon estimation, but it's at 45€ on Amazon Spain without the amiibo. Which is actually very expensive to me, since I've bought new games for that prize.

Around the Network
Esiar said:
padib said:

It's not your conventional point of view, but there are two things Esiar:

1) The lower they price it, the higher the sales.

2) Console games today, given the options of what is available, are often overpriced. I find that Nintendo's games are probably the most overpriced.

I understand if you disagree.

I can see where you're coming from, but to me $20 seems a bit too low. I would say something closer to $30-$40.

Is the US not getting a standalone copy of the game? Here in the UK without the Amiibo and Soundtrack its £10 cheaper. Would be like $40 or so no?

Looks a lot more impressive when compared, but not amazing :/

Will not get this game, but would like to play it if I ever get the chance

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Volterra_90 said:
I don't know if it's an official prize, or just an Amazon estimation, but it's at 45€ on Amazon Spain without the amiibo. Which is actually very expensive to me, since I've bought new games for that prize.

I think official prices for EU are around 50€ standalone copy and 60€ for Edition with bundle. I would love 40€ price for standalone copy.

WTF it looks the same... PASS

PSN & XBOX GT : cutzman25

I honestly prefer the old version. The problem with cheap remasters is that they just update the textures a bit, put in 1080p, add some cheap effects and it's done. This way the game looks very generic and barren.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won