By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Have you ever had to stop because she said no.

I had just started dating someone for not even a week when she invited me in. And we were kissing and what not and after I penetrated and was starting to go at it she said she wanted didn't want to.

Me: Why did you invite me in?

Her: I don't know.

Me: Why did you take off your clothes?

Me: Why did you take off my clothes?

I of course pulled out put on my clothes and left. We breaking up after that. Not because we didn't do it or becuase she said no but because she initiated all on her own by the way and then changed her mind. 

I honestly had no intention of having sex that day. I was thinking as I left how often do rape cases start out just like my night was? If I just pumped one more time I would have been a rapist. It scared me a little.

Around the Network

this is why i dont have sex

spurgeonryan said:
 Was six months later becore we tried again.

i see why you divorced her

You probably would have been alright, but then again, you are correct. Females can get you in trouble and they think it is alright to lead guys one, wear sexy clothing because they have the "Right" to. But then get upset when something like this happens.

slightly rapey mindset

spurgeonryan said:
pest said:

Damn it!

i bet you look like your avy when youre out on the prowl

Has yet to happen to me. I'm simply too irresistable.

Oh wait, it did happen to me once. Well, kinda. There was this girl who got multiple orgasms and begged me to stop because she couldn't take another one. When I looked at her she was smiling and crying at the same time. We talked, cuddled and after a while she allowed me to finish.

Around the Network
pokeclaudel said:

I had just started dating someone for not even a week when she invited me in. And we were kissing and what not and after I penetrated and was starting to go at it she said she wanted didn't want to.

I of course pulled out put on my clothes and left. We breaking up after that. Not because we didn't do it or becuase she said no but because she initiated all on her own by the way and then changed her mind. 

I honestly had no intention of having sex that day. I was thinking as I left how often do rape cases start out just like my night was? If I just pumped one more time I would have been a rapistIt scared me a little.

don't be so sure you won't see be charged with rape.  this post will probably be used against you by the prosectution.

kitler53 said:
pokeclaudel said:

I honestly had no intention of having sex that day. I was thinking as I left how often do rape cases start out just like my night was? If I just pumped one more time I would have been a rapistIt scared me a little.

don't be so sure you won't see be charged with rape.  this post will probably be used against you by the prosectution.

Are you joking?