By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - WTF Nintendo

God damn!!!! It's bad enough I can't buy xenoblade with in a 100 miles where I live(2 Walmart s never even got the game in and to and insult they received in the stradigy guides). But the devil's third has ascended into the Holly Grail of gaming only out for couple of weeks and its 100 dollars on eBay/ amazon. Hell gamefly has put a unrentable tag on the game its that rare. For fuck sake Nintendo properly launch big games like x and release more than 10 copies of devils third! This game needs more copies made asp!

Around the Network

Devils third... no not really. Dont wanna put too much money into it and end up with 100,000s of unsold units.

Xenoblade Chronicles X, however.... thats a bad sign though, is a great game and they probably should have made more of those.

Xenoblade and devils third well available in europe (at least in uk and germany)

I've been to gamestop, target, and Walmart in the last few days and Xenoblade has been in stock.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Eshop is enough.

If you want phisical, them don't you want to see the cost of the game that you bought go higher instead of lower with the time?

"Hardware design isn’t about making the most powerful thing you can.
Today most hardware design is left to other companies, but when you make hardware without taking into account the needs of the eventual software developers, you end up with bloated hardware full of pointless excess. From the outset one must consider design from both a hardware and software perspective."

Gunpei Yoko

Around the Network

Did the thing not sell over 200k first week in the US? Is it completely sold out?

Nogamez said:
Xenoblade and devils third well available in europe (at least in uk and germany)

Stock issues for Xenoblade  in France and Switzerland actually. But yeah Devil's Third can easily be found in Europe .

NNID/PSN: Kung_Kjartan

Kjartan said:
Nogamez said:

Stock issues for Xenoblade  in France and Switzerland actually. But yeah Devil's Third can easily be found in Europe .

Hmmm it was sold out in Media markt in my city in Germany b4 xmas, but could be found in smaller shops. No problems in England right now ( I'm in England for xmas) getting Xenoblade. 

Available here in Germany

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

JRPGfan said:
Devils third... no not really. Dont wanna put too much money into it and end up with 100,000s of unsold units.

Xenoblade Chronicles X, however.... thats a bad sign though, is a great game and they probably should have made more of those.

I understand not over shooting but this is a massive undershot.100 dollars on ebay/amazon in just a couple of weeks is insane!