By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - ESRB rates Wild Arms 3, Siren, Primal, Okage, and Ape Escape 3 for PS4

More leaked PS2 on PlayStation 4 titles.

image: http://gematsu.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/Wild-Arms-3-Rated-PS2.jpg

The Entertainment Software Rating Board has rated PS2 titles Wild Arms 3SirenPrimalOkage: Shadow King, and Ape Escape 3 for PlayStation 4. 

The games likely make up the next batch of PS2 emulated titles to come to PlayStation 4. None of the titles have yet been officially announced for release.

Read more at http://gematsu.com/2015/12/esrb-rates-wild-arms-3-siren-primal-okage-ape-escape-3-ps4#VOUVsrUrJMaVk2Cc.99

Around the Network

Now this is more like it. Wild ARMs 3 is fantastic; as is Ape Escape 3. Easily the best games in each of their respective IP's.

Wild arms 3 hmmm i struggled to keep playing it back in the day

think-man said:
Wild arms 3 hmmm i struggled to keep playing it back in the day

It's a very long game.  Worth it, though.

Wow I am getting each and every one of those. Awesome
Specially WA3, Siren and Primal

Around the Network

I never played Siren, so I'm hyped for it!

Wright said:

It is the Dark Souls of survival horror. It is very difficult. You have to memorize enemy patterns (dying many times) to be able to advance on certain situations. 

rccsetzer said:
Wright said:

It is the Dark Souls of survival horror. It is very difficult. You have to memorize enemy patterns (dying many times) to be able to advance on certain situations. 

Well, I did play Siren Blood Curse, which I found amazing, but I wanna play the game that started it all. Besides, I heard Blood Curse was a reimagining of the first game, so more reason to play it!

Wild Arms 3, loved it!

Somehow it feels a bit 'wrong' but I love seeing all that greatness becoming available for me to play again.

Ape escape 3 is a must for everyone who never played it.  One of those games that is pure fun and has a ton of references to other games