By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon US December monthly bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

mornelithe said:

NDC Bundle has been sold out for a couple days, that's why it's dropping.

What is interesting about that is Amazon isn't selling any ND Bundles for third parties which is something they tend to do and the reason I don't usually delete that bundle from the deals. I think Sony have stacks of SW bundles and they've told Amazon to run with those for now.

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network
mornelithe said:
WillianBM97 said:
Call of Duty: Black Ops 3, Fallout 4, Halo 5: Guardians and Star Wars: Battlefront, all with continued great sales. The only news for the last couple of hours is the Xbox One - Gears of War: Ultimate Edition Bundle at #14, and PlayStation 4 - Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection Bundle at #15. I like to see both doing well, but I see the NDC bundle offering better games.

Oh, I was not aware of that. Now it makes sense. Thanks.

WillianBM97 said:
mornelithe said:

Oh, I was not aware of that. Now it makes sense. Thanks.

No prob

GribbleGrunger said:
mornelithe said:

What is interesting about that is Amazon isn't selling any ND Bundles for third parties which is something they tend to do and the reason I don't usually delete that bundle from the deals. I think Sony have stacks of SW bundles and they've told Amazon to run with those for now.

It would make sense.  Sony would hardly do such a big deal and not take maximum advantage.  And if worse comes to worse they can shift them all at 299 but even at 349 it shouldn't be a problem. 

Standard price in Europe was 349€ but it's at 299 on Amazon France right now.

Around the Network
WebMasterFlex said:

Standard price in Europe was 349€ but it's at 299 on Amazon France right now.

Only without a game though

BraLoD said:
The price was 350 since launch or it also got the price cut from 400 recently?

US$ 399: November 2013 - October 2015

US$ 349: October 2015 - Present

US$ 299: Holiday special offer 

BraLoD said:
I'm talking about the Europe. By the way.

Launched at €400, got cut to €350 on October 21st this year. The PS4 launched at £350 in the UK, got cut to £300 also on October 21st.

Roronaa_chan said:
Has X1Gates showed up yet?

Last time i saw him, he was banned.

I don't know if anyone noticed but MS is selling the Halo 5 LE + Forza Horizon 2 + Destiny taken king for 450