By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Discussion Thread: The Greatest Games Event 2015 (Your #1 Favorite Game)

Mike321 said:
Hint for # 41

This turn based tactics videogame debuted in the wii u virtual console in 2014 as one of three titles available for the gameboy advance emulator

Advance Wars?

Wii U NNID:  CWegzz
3DS Friend Code:  4210-5277-5484
PSN:  Ronnoc4
Steam:  CWegz

Around the Network
axumblade said:

41. The best part about this open world game is crashing into other cars.

Midtown Madness?

Clyde32 said:
#41 - ....IN SPACE

Critically acclaimed game.

Mike321 said:
Hint for # 41

This turn based tactics videogame debuted in the wii u virtual console in 2014 as one of three titles available for the gameboy advance emulator

Is it Fire Emblem..? o:

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

CWegzz said:
Mike321 said:
Hint for # 41

Advance Wars?

Yes

Around the Network
Teeqoz said:
axumblade said:

Ratchet & Clank: Tools of Destruction! :D   

Damn, that's like one of the only ones I could've guessed, and you are here and guess it after like an instant. Leave some time for the plebs to guess, will ya?

The next-gen part confused me since I thought he was talking about a PS4/XBO/Wii U game.

Signature goes here!

BasilZero said:
Clyde32 said:

Dead Space or Mass Effect ;o

More acclaimed than that. 

Clyde32 said:
Clyde32 said:
#41 - ....IN SPACE

Mario Galaxy?

Wii U NNID:  CWegzz
3DS Friend Code:  4210-5277-5484
PSN:  Ronnoc4
Steam:  CWegz

CWegzz said:
Clyde32 said:

Mario Galaxy?

Yes

axumblade said:
Games nobody has guessed yet of mine....

49. You can summon crows to attack. The original clue was about how this game is higher up than the others.
47. This is based on a long running TV show. In fact, many of the jokes in the first game originated from the first several seasons of this show.

Now for the next clues...

43. A reimagining of a classic game was gorgeous but people thought the main characters personality didn't match what he was supposed to be.
42. This game was never released in the US on the PS3. Much to mine and many other peoples dismay.
41. The best part about this open world game is crashing into other cars.

42: Tales of Vesperia?