By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Discussion Thread: The Greatest Games Event 2015 (Your #1 Favorite Game)

BasilZero said:
Clyde32 said:

Hmm.

Is 44 a musou game? I would say Civilization, but female protag. 

Dragon Quest Heroes?

Nope - not a Musou game  - never played any.

Final Clue for each one before I make the reveal ;o - I'll reveal it (if no one guesses right) after I do a small playthrough run of Bioshock Infinite~

1. Female Protagonist
2. A Historical Figure
3. The game has religious themes
4. The game takes place in medieval times
5. The game takes place in France

1. Two universes clash against each other
2. Although the subtitle mentions heroes there are villains
3. There's a chance this type of game consisting of characters/universe will never happen again :/
4. You have to use points to unlock characters, artwork, etc
5. Abyss

44 - Jeanne d'Arc... PSP? There's an old Jeanne d'arc PC game too.

43 - Marvel vs. Capcom 2.

Around the Network

I had a feeling I knew who the historical figure/protag was, didn't know that was a game though.

Cloudman said:
Alright, so hint 43?

You play as a robot maid and you rob people of their goods by shaking them, and when you're done with them, you throw them away, like the trash that they are... >: D Also, you save an old man... o:

Mischief Makers!

CWegzz said:

Hint 44: This is the second of 13 games in a spin-off series.

Mario Party 2?

I think that spin-off series has 13 games, can't really think of another; 1-10, Advance, DS and Island Tour.

And speaking of Strategy RPGs,

#43 is the 13th entry of this series.

Around the Network
S.Peelman said:
Cloudman said:
Alright, so hint 43?

You play as a robot maid and you rob people of their goods by shaking them, and when you're done with them, you throw them away, like the trash that they are... >: D Also, you save an old man... o:

Mischief Makers!

Ding ding ding!!!

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Clyde32 said:

FE Awakening?

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Okay so somebody must know this. Since it's proven to be a hard one, I'll post the rare third hint, before I'll post tge game itself in a couple more hours.

This game based on a television show featured a team consisting of characters that were sometimes seen as extras, in the show.

Hint 2: This team of extras, which the player is a part of, is formed by the officer in charge (who is part of the tv-series' famous main cast and has her real voice in the game) to deal with hazardous missions that have to be dealt with due to the ship being in a lonely, dire situation.

Hint 3: On these missions, the player and his Hazard Team encounter enemies like a race of bounty hunters, species that is both biological and technological, and something that involves the number '8472'.

S.Peelman said:
Okay so somebody must know this. Since it's proven to be a hard one, I'll post the rare third hint, before I'll post tge game itself in a couple more hours.

This game based on a television show featured a team consisting of characters that were sometimes seen as extras, in the show.

Hint 2: This team of extras, which the player is a part of, is formed by the officer in charge (who is part of the tv-series' famous main cast and has her real voice in the game) to deal with hazardous missions that have to be dealt with due to the ship being in a lonely, dire situation.

Hint 3: On these missions, the player and his Hazard Team encounter enemies like a race of bounty hunters, species that is both biological and technological, and something that involves the number '8472'.

Something Star Trek related?

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Platina said:
Clyde32 said:

FE Awakening?

Yes.