By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Discussion Thread: The Greatest Games Event 2015 (Your #1 Favorite Game)

BasilZero said:
Clyde32 said:

Did it make it out of Japan?

Yes.

Here's another clue....

You can talk to animals and plants!

Another question, do the animals and plants respond?

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
Clyde32 said:

Of course!

Terranigma? o:

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

BasilZero said:
Cloudman said:
BasilZero said:
Clyde32 said:

Of course!

Terranigma? o:

Yesh ;3

Ironically this game was in my top 15 years ago. I played it recently but unfortunately a lot of games I replayed or played recently have pulled it down lol.

Yes, I got another one, and one of Basil-kun's even x )

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Hint #46
An rpg spin off where you control 2 brothers and head off to a nearby kingdom to save the voice of the princess.

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

Someone surely knows this game, time for a second hint;

Be sure to have enough cleaners, once the room's dirty, it's lost forever.

Hint 2: Quite the vertically oriented game, where the ultimate goal is to place a certain monument on top.

Around the Network
uran10 said:
Hint #46
An rpg spin off where you control 2 brothers and head off to a nearby kingdom to save the voice of the princess.

Superstar Saga

BasilZero said:
S.Peelman said:
Someone surely knows this game, time for a second hint;

Be sure to have enough cleaners, once the room's dirty, it's lost forever.

Hint 2: Quite the vertically oriented game, where the ultimate goal is to place a certain monument on top.

Custer's Revenge ;)

lmao

Hiiiiint 45.

An adventure game where you can interact with almost everything, gather materials, build things, and kill things, but once you finish the area, you can go through SPAAAAAACE and then go to another planet and do it again in an endless number of planets! : D Sometimes you'll find cool things, like homes, villages, and even castles. x )

Dance my pretties!

mZuzek said:
Cloudman said:
Hiiiiint 45.

An adventure game where you can interact with almost everything, gather materials, build things, and kill things, but once you finish the area, you can go through SPAAAAAACE and then go to another planet and do it again in an endless number of planets! : D Sometimes you'll find cool things, like homes, villages, and even castles. x )

Um... No Man's Sky..?

No, wait, let me rephrase that. I meant Spore. Edit: actually, I think that's wrong again, but then I have no idea what it is.

On the right track ; )

Dance my pretties!

#45 - A racing game from the 6th gen.