By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Discussion Thread: The Greatest Games Event 2015 (Your #1 Favorite Game)

#9 - Something about this game introducing a famous mount, and this mount being the main character of the sequel.

Around the Network
mZuzek said:
Clyde32 said:
#9 - Something about this game introducing a famous mount, and this mount being the main character of the sequel.

Super Mario World?

Correct.

Hint 8...

A puzzle game that features a cute girl with elemental powers who battles against weird enemies, such as tea drinking skeletons, fish with legs, and... Satan?!Except you battle each other with... slimes?!

However, this isn't the game we got in the US. Getting redesigned skins, we wouldn't see the real game until the Game Boy Advance O:

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Cloudman said:
Hint 8...

A puzzle game that features a cute girl with elemental powers who battles against weird enemies, such as tea drinking skeletons, fish with legs, and... Satan?!Except you battle each other with... slimes?!

However, this isn't the game we got in the US. Getting redesigned skins, we wouldn't see the real game until the Game Boy Advance O:

....Is it SMT?

#9 Hint: 3 player co-op action RPG with a fantastic soundtrack

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:

Secret of Mana.

Cloudman said:
Hint 8...

Between the cute girl, elemental powers and tea drinking, I can only think in Cotton (and it isn't Cotton).

BraLoD said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Tri-force heroes?

Only played the demo of that game.

Player2 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Secret of Mana.

This is the right one!

Signature goes here!

Clyde32 said:
Cloudman said:
Hint 8...

....Is it SMT?

It is not, sorry : <

Player2 said:
Cloudman said:
Hint 8...

Between the cute girl, elemental powers and tea drinking, I can only think in Cotton (and it isn't Cotton).

Do you mean 100% Cotton, the shooter? It's not Cotton o:

It's a puzzle game kind of similar to tetris.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

BraLoD said:
Hynad said:
Joining late. Couldn't really find the time to take part in the discussion. But since I've now reached my top 10, might as well try. xD

#10: To this day, it's still one of the most beautiful cell shaded game ever conceived.

#9: It almost disappeared from a far eastern land across the sea.

10. Wind Waker

DING DING DING !!!

That one was easy. But it's my lowest game in my top 10 of all time (Gosh, I love Wind Waker!), so I was going easy.

What about number 9? Nobody has a clue? Come on!!! 

#9: It almost disappeared from a far eastern land across the sea.