By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Discussion Thread: The Greatest Games Event 2015 (Your #1 Favorite Game)

Kyuu said:
Farsala said:
Player2 said:

Resident Evil Revelations?

No, I shall give another hint now.

19 Hint 2: Although 7 is in the name, there are over 50 games in the franchise, and about 27 in this particular segment. The most popular of them.

Dynasty Warriors 7?

Correct!

Around the Network
Kyuu said:
Farsala said:
Kyuu said:

Dynasty Warriors 7?

Correct!

Well.. it's the only PS3 game I could think of with a 7 in the title xD I remember fans praising a Dynasty Warriors game after a disappointing predecessor but wasn't sure if it's 7 or 8.

Fans are always disappointed tbh. But 6 was most disappointing with the removal of characters and unique movesets. This made an already repetitive game even more so.

DW 5: 48

6: 41 (22 unique movesets, 19 clones)

7: 60

hint #17
1st 3D platformer where in the original you only had 1 playable character, in a later remake there were a total of 4 playable characters and a battle mode added for multiplayer purposes.

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

Cloudman said:
Hint 18, and an unusual game.

This was a copy of a popular game made by Konami of all people from Korea. This is basically the same, but uses all the other spaces Konami's does not...

No one got my hint 18, so I will bring it up, along with hint 17.

Hint 18 talked about a sort of copy of a konami game, and hint 17 is that exact game. The game uses your feet, hitting on the arrows and grooving to the music.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

BasilZero said:
Cloudman said:
Cloudman said:
Hint 18, and an unusual game.

This was a copy of a popular game made by Konami of all people from Korea. This is basically the same, but uses all the other spaces Konami's does not...

No one got my hint 18, so I will bring it up, along with hint 17.

Hint 18 talked about a sort of copy of a konami game, and hint 17 is that exact game. The game uses your feet, hitting on the arrows and grooving to the music.

Dance, Dance Revolution

Which one - I dont know - too many to count.

I'll accept that answer x )

Now get the other one, you woman o:

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network
uran10 said:
hint #17
1st 3D platformer where in the original you only had 1 playable character, in a later remake there were a total of 4 playable characters and a battle mode added for multiplayer purposes.

Super Mario 64

Wii U NNID:  CWegzz
3DS Friend Code:  4210-5277-5484
PSN:  Ronnoc4
Steam:  CWegz

Hint #18: This game was a launch title for two different consoles and is considered to be one of the most revolutionary games of all time.

Wii U NNID:  CWegzz
3DS Friend Code:  4210-5277-5484
PSN:  Ronnoc4
Steam:  CWegz

18 Hint: 3rd and last game in a PS1 trilogy made by a developer formerly exclusive to Sony.

Edit: Broken thread.

Mike321 said:
Platina said:

20) Pacman?

19) Kirby?

Not really sure :p

You are right, I´m pretty sure now you can name both games

Sorry, can't get more specific than that.. D:

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

CWegzz said:
Hint #18: This game was a launch title for two different consoles and is considered to be one of the most revolutionary games of all time.

Also Super Mario 64.