By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ninja Theory working on 360/PS3 title (Not working on Heavenly Sword)

DMeisterJ said:
ClaudeLv250 said:
kingofwale said:
Sweeet, now Sony can get Ready-at-Dawn to make the Heavenly Sword 2.

Ready at Dawn: "DO NOT WANT!"

Why wouldn't they want it?

It's nothing wrong with the IP.

The problem with it was that it was short.

Which has nothing to do with the idea of the game.

That has to do with Ninja Theory and 'not finishing' the game.

Ready at Dawn did wonders with GoW, and Daxter.  I think they could do the same with HS.

RaD doesn't want to get stuck working on Sony IPs, they want to make new IPs. That's why they'd reject HS2 baggage.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Around the Network

Ninja Theory created a game and Sony agreed to fund its' development and publish it. That's all that happened with Heavenly Sword - there was never anything that made Ninja Theory second-party Sony.

nooo,and heavenly sword 2,when they will developt it,i love the first

Deviation59 said:
Ninja Theory created a game and Sony agreed to fund its' development and publish it. That's all that happened with Heavenly Sword - there was never anything that made Ninja Theory second-party Sony.

Ninja Theory stated a long time ago that HS is supposed to be a trilogy, and that they already have the story for the next two roughly finished.  People assumed that they'd work on HS 2&3 next, and since Sony owns the HS IP, that they'd thus be working on ps3 exclusives for the next few years, all published by Sony, making them 2nd party.

playnext3 said:
nooo,and heavenly sword 2,when they will developt it,i love the first

That could mean another three years or so before we see Heavenly Sword 2, if it's ever made. Ugh. I want more. :(