By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Amazon US November monthly bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion.

Legacy said:
pitzy272 said:

Haha you're like a hawk! I rarely see u post anymore tho:(

The thing is, I'm still not sure I buy this list. I mean, 10 xbo bundles in the top 20, including position 1 and 2?? And compared to only 3 ps4 bundles, no less?

i really have a hard time buying this. It shows a pattern completely different from every other retailer. 

Maybe they had better deals or...

No I think the issue is inability to find the correct link

Around the Network
sabvre42 said:
Legacy said:

Maybe they had better deals or...

Or best sellers isn't sorted by popularity on walmart -- and instead is product placement. 

I mean -- how can I be the only one that notices that walmart always places XB1 before PS4 on everything -- even though the PS4 is the leading console in terms of sales both in the US and globally? Note: X comes after P in the alphabet -- and due to database sort rules -- this has to be specifically done.

You're not the only one who's noticed. They definitely favor Xbox. In-store Xbox section/display vs ps4 section/display is a huge difference. 

pitzy272 said:
CGI-Quality said:

Speaking of, here it is:

http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=consoles&sort=best_seller&cat_id=0&facet=video_game_platform:Xbox%20One%7C%7Cvideo_game_platform:PlayStation%204

Haha you're like a hawk! I rarely see u post anymore tho:(

The thing is, I'm still not sure I buy this list. I mean, 10 xbo bundles in the top 20, including position 1 and 2?? And compared to only 3 ps4 bundles, no less?

i really have a hard time buying this. It shows a pattern completely different from every other retailer. And if true, this is domination far exceeding the ps4 domination in the first 3 wks of November. This actually exceeds ps2 to Xbox domination. With XBO holding the number 1 and 2 spots, this could be anything from a 3-10:1 sales ratio. 

Walmart has most of the Casual buyers. Older people and children. Amazon (Digital) and Best Buy (High $ spend) are more hardcore.

Oh, here we go with the usual 'conspiracy theory' get out of jail free card. It bores me to death.

The PS5 Exists. 

CGI-Quality said:
pitzy272 said:

Ok were to believe the 360 is outselling ps4 and almost outselling XBO? No way. The Walmart bestseller list is screwey. I found a link previously that was incorrect. And I have a link saved that CGI-quality posted that shows a different list from ur link. 

Speaking of, here it is:

http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=consoles&sort=best_seller&cat_id=0&facet=video_game_platform:Xbox%20One%7C%7Cvideo_game_platform:PlayStation%204

What's wrong with prices in this list? Gears bundle is 430, Holiday is 445 and Kinect is 553.

Around the Network

Month jut updated. PS4 is number 1.

Monthly updated
NDC #1
Gears #11

Yearly:
NDC #28
Gears #72

CosmicSex said:
Month jut updated. PS4 is number 1.

Whoa.

NCD PS4 just became the best selling console of the year at #28.
Gears bundle jumps to #72

there is no conspiracy with the walmart list, xbox one bundles are beasting and it looks good FACT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-Hj-Y6o6ec