By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Namco Bandai Announces Sky Crawlers for Wii.

^ Yeah, Spiderman 2 was the good game you're thinking of

Flight games aren't the type of games that take two full years of development in order to be fun. The controls sound great and immersive. This is definitely on my "tentative" list.

My End of 2008 Hardware Predictions (console only):

Wii : 50 million

360: 28 million

PS3: 24 million

These predictions were made on January 3rd and won't be revised

LINK

Around the Network
Words Of Wisdom said:
You both make good points. Still, I'm leery of anything released along side another form of related media.

Also, note that the game will have a unique storyline. It's meant to add to the movie's experience, not simply cash in on it. This indicates a certain level of care, I think.

And yes, stof, Spiderman 2 was a fantastic game. I was pissed that 3 went back to being a cash-in.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

famousringo said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
You both make good points. Still, I'm leery of anything released along side another form of related media.

Also, note that the game will have a unique storyline. It's meant to add to the movie's experience, not simply cash in on it. This indicates a certain level of care, I think.

And yes, stof, Spiderman 2 was a fantastic game. I was pissed that 3 went back to being a cash-in.

Good point. Could this be as good as Jumper: Griffin's Story?

sorry, couldn't resist. 

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

This looks like an import only for those not living in Japan. The movie from what I just read has no plans on releasing stateside, so I don't see why the game would. It does look interesting though.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Do want.

This sounds pretty awesome.

PS -

To Each Man, Responsibility
Around the Network

OOOOOLD!

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=20897#end 

THE NETHERLANDS

Doesn't really sound like a cash in. Being developed by a top team for only one console?

Usually a cash in is spread over as many consoles and done as cheaply as possible.