By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - So Gamestop sent me my Xbox One Lunar White Controller early.

More pics in link http://imgur.com/a/HHEJL

Around the Network

Lucky duck. I want one of those controllers but holy shit, aren't they like $70?

I'm not really a white controller kind of guy but that is pretty slick looking.

Poliwrathlord said:
Lucky duck. I want one of those controllers but holy shit, aren't they like $70?

Yeah, they're $70 but I couldn't pass it up. Getting the 2 Halo controllers too next month. I love special edition controllers :)

arachnid15 said:

Its my first solid white controller since like 2009 for 360. Since then its been black, chrome(360), Covert ops and Titanfall.

Around the Network

What is the official release day? I'll be picking up this if it is on sale before the release of halo controller.

mymuro said:
What is the official release day? I'll be picking up this if it is on sale before the release of halo controller.

September 22nd. I'm not sure if it'll be on sale that early.

jlmurph2 said:
arachnid15 said:

Its my first solid white controller since like 2009 for 360. Since then its been black, chrome(360), Covert ops and Titanfall.

I always worry they will be difficult to keep clean but that is probably over thinking the whole thing. Last gen I did not really like any white controllers but I am seeing more this gen that I do. I do not have my Xbox One yet, is this one different than the standard controller? Just with some asthetic changes? Either way, it is a good looking unit. 

arachnid15 said:
jlmurph2 said:
arachnid15 said:

I always worry they will be difficult to keep clean but that is probably over thinking the whole thing. Last gen I did not really like any white controllers but I am seeing more this gen that I do. I do not have my Xbox One yet, is this one different than the standard controller? Just with some asthetic changes? Either way, it is a good looking unit. 

It has the 3.5mm jack at the bottom, much better bumpers and can be updated wirelessly. I might be missing something but those are the major new features.

That is one classy controller. Hope you enjoy!

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread