By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - NCAA Tournament

If you've got a dog in the fight, what do you think about your team's bracket?

As a Pitt fan (Big East champs, whoo!), it could be worse - we're almost assured of yet another Sweet Sixteen spot - but our likely opponent there would be Memphis - gulp. Luckily, they suck at FTs even worse than we do, so that's one place where Pitt's physical style of play won't be a disadvantage.

Kansas and UCLA have relatively easy paths to the Eight, and probably to the Final Four. UNC lost the "Who has to play Tennessee?" lottery.

Around the Network

The tarheels will be alright. GO HEELS!!!!!

iWillCrushAllWhoDefyMe!                                                                           PN ID- DrivenToExcell -if you want to add me to your friends list tell me where you know me from(vgchartz) www.twitter.com/driventoexcell

UNC drew an absolutely brutal schedule, though, you can't deny it. I think they, Kansas, or Tennessee are probably the best team in the nation, but they got Tenn in their region, along with Indiana as a possible second-round matchup. Luckily Tenn, Butler, and Louisville are in the other side of the region, so it's not all bad, but they definitely have a tough road.

North Carolina got a tough draw agreed but they are probably good enough to come out of it. Lawson and Hansboro are great college players and the rest of the team isn't lacking for top notch talent either. My team, Oregon, being a 9 seed as a tough road ahead. Miss St is no push over and then they will face Memphis (quite obviously they won't lose to a 16 seed). Oregon kind of copied Phoenix from the NBA and likes to run which would probably play into Memphis's hands. As much as I would love to see them knock off Memphis I just don't see it happening. Anyways, Go Ducks.

My team is completly screwed, but then again I really don't think they will even really try. I'm talking about IU. Then again with their 2 best players gone next year(gordon is going pro, white is a senior probably also pro). Even if they beat the first team north carolina is going to wipe the floor with them in the second game.

Around the Network

Duke...Enough Said.

I'm back...