By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Tesco See Brawl Released In 2020

With Nintendo of Europe remaining reluctant to give its European fans a concrete release date for the title which has been more highly anticipated than the second coming of Jesus - Super Smash Bros. Brawl - many fans have resorted to the purchase of a Freeloader, a disc which allows the use of NTSC games on a PAL Wii console, to play the heavenly gem. However, it appears that our long wait for the 'smash' hit is almost over... almost.

Tesco, the British supermarket giant, has recently listed Super Smash Bros. Brawl on their website with a release date of... January 1st 2020. Even corporate droids can have a sense of humour.

http://www.tesco.com/entertainment/product.aspx?R=791566&bci=4|Games 

--

We love NOE!!

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Around the Network

Damn sorry Europe i guess who have to wait just a LITTLE longer.

LOL.......You can wait, right....Ahhh NOE...You crack me up....*Attatches cracked elbow back to arm* Darn NOE..

Last time I heard a release date for SSBB at a retailer I frequent, the guy said it was planned for "no sooner than august".

I wouldn't be surprised if Nintendo decided to make it a "holiday hit", releasing it around the time SMG launched (november)

Good Tesco, always count on them to cheer me up.

Around the Network
Neos said:

With Nintendo of Europe remaining reluctant to give its European fans a concrete release date for the title which has been more highly anticipated than the second coming of Jesus - Super Smash Bros. Brawl - many fans have resorted to the purchase of a Freeloader, a disc which allows the use of NTSC games on a PAL Wii console, to play the heavenly gem. However, it appears that our long wait for the 'smash' hit is almost over... almost.

Tesco, the British supermarket giant, has recently listed Super Smash Bros. Brawl on their website with a release date of... January 1st 2020. Even corporate droids can have a sense of humour.

http://www.tesco.com/entertainment/product.aspx?R=791566&bci=4|Games

--

We love NOE!!

I'm sorry guys, but this releasedate is official!... It's called the 15-year plan for the Wii... They want to best the PS2 in total sales it seems!...

I'm getting myself a freeloader btw! ... 

THE NETHERLANDS