By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Devil's Third feedback from Japan are...good ?

http://www.amazon.co.jp/%E4%BB%BB%E5%A4%A9%E5%A0%82-%E3%80%90Amazon-co-jp%E9%99%90%E5%AE%9A%E3%80%91Devils-Third%EF%BC%88%E3%83%87%E3%83%93%E3%83%AB%E3%82%BA-%E3%82%B5%E3%83%BC%E3%83%89%EF%BC%89/dp/B00Z8NI4DO

The games has a 4,5/5 score on Amazon Japan, which is pretty great actually. It doesn't have a lot of reviews however.(since the game will flop hard due to his amazon exclusivity).

A friend translated me some of the reviews, it says that there is the same gameplay feedback as Ninja Gaiden, a good balance between shoot and close combat, a good freedom of mouvement and the games seems to be challenging in the good way. On the cons side, the game is incredibly ugly.

Around the Network

wow, that's surprising

Wii U NNID:  CWegzz
3DS Friend Code:  4210-5277-5484
PSN:  Ronnoc4
Steam:  CWegz

I have a feeling this will be a niche title with a strong audience.

That's the complete opposite of what I was expecting.

It has strangely good legs on Amazon too. I figured it would've dropped like a rock at this point but it's still hanging on in the 20-25 range. I wonder if that's good word of mouth or something.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Around the Network

That's about the opposite of what I expected.
Maybe it won't be complete crap?

I hope it gets good reviews and turns out to be good. I'd definitely pick it up then.

Glad to hear people are enjoying the game.

Gotta wonder how it'll be received in Europe and the US

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

On a related note, Fallout 4 on Amazon has 8 5-star reviews and 1 1-star review.

i read the reviews, 80 % are Tomonobu Itagaki fans lol. thats why. amazon is not important in japan

my prediction: i think, the meta-score is 50-68 % later (worldwide then).

It can be a fun and enjoyable game without been really good, I don't have high hopes about the overall quality of the title, but I am pretty confident that I will have fun with it and that is the most important thing for me.