By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Recent trip to Future shop

I was just at Future shop, its like best buy, in a store just east of Toronto.  I always find it interesting to see what stores have in stock and i'm sure others like to know aswell.  The store has 36copies of Brawl, about 7 copies of Halo Legendary edition for $70, 12 360 elites, 8 arcade 360's, no pro's, 7 40gb PS3's, no 80's, 3 of the 40gb units still had the spiderman Blu-ray, 9 white PS2's, under 10 copies of GH3 across all systems.  But the most interesting thing was that the store had 34 copies of Rockband, they also had it setup on a 40" TV for anyone could play.  I saw no copies of the PSP or the DS but do to the size of the systems they would be in the back or behind a counter, and of course there were no wii's. 

The wii shelf appeared to be 100% full of wii games, the PS3/360 appeared to be at 70%, the DS shelf was at 85%, the PSP shelf was under 40% full.  They also had Brawl and Skate setup to play, on thos 20" screens at the end of the row.  I saw people playing Brawl from about 4feet away and Brawl looked fucking amazing.  The video's on the net do not even begin to do justice for this game.  I can't remember all the characters but one of them was Bowser, the level looked like the kirby level from melee.  But stores always set the contrast level way to high so the colours stood out like crazy.