By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why are my charts still reading April???

Just a quick question.  Why does my weekly global charts when i go to charts only show week of April 5th as the latest week???  Im guessing this cant be right since its already June 25th.  But when I try to get to a futher week it won't let me and seems that it doesn't have any newer chart information.  Can someone help me please.

Around the Network

I can't tell if you're being ironic or not >.

Are you new here?

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Yeah usually I dont come to this site cause of all the smart ass people. But I wanted to see some sales figures

chart delay, they'll update till may on the 26th like all months previously

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Around the Network
chapset said:

Thank you

chapset said:

Thats... tomorrow.

Will we get holiday charts before March 2016?

CosmicSex said:
chapset said:

Thats... tomorrow.

yes senior

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

chapset said:

29th if last month's inaugural monthly update is anyting to go by. But I think VGC has implemented an exponential update system whereby the next update has 2x the gap compared to the last update. So I expect the next update will be at the end of July. Hardware sales to mid June, software chart to early May. The update after that will be in October for the July hardware and early June software, and the one after that will be March 2016 for the August 2015 hardware and early July software, and so on. It's going to get confusing but there pattern will be there.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix