By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Why Starfox Zero's graphics are bad

I really don't see it. The game looks pretty good to me. The people trashing this game are the ones that would never buy it anyway. To those people, just stop posting about it then.

Around the Network
Cream147 said:
People keep chucking the word "ugly" around about these graphics which I think is unfair. I don't think they're ugly - they're bright and pleasant to look at from a distance. "Dated" would be my word of choice.

No, the art style is bad too. The game is ugly.

It's also dated.

Justagamer said:
I really don't see it. The game looks pretty good to me. The people trashing this game are the ones that would never buy it anyway. To those people, just stop posting about it then.

The people trashing this game are only trashing it because the game is giving them ample things to trash about.

Star Fox Zero's graphics are bad, period. I would buy it anyway but unfortunately I lost my gamepad charger so Splatoon was my goodbye to the U. And it was a beautiful one, but I can't say I'm gonna miss the system... I'm ready to move to NX, whatever it is.

That said, rendering 2 screens at 60fps is more than enough reason for the game's graphics being the way they are.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

spemanig said:
Justagamer said:

The people trashing this game are only trashing it because the game is giving them ample things to trash about.

That's an opinion. But, if you're not interested in the game, and I don't know if you are or not, why do you care? If the game had the best graphics in the world, and you still wouldn't buy it, what difference does it make? Just to give your seel of approval? I never go into threads about games I'm not interested in, because to me, my opinion on it is worthless. To me, the same applies to people who aren't interested in this game and comment on it. Now, to those who are interested in this game, trash it if that's how you feel. 

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
LipeJJ said:
Star Fox Zero's graphics are bad, period. I would buy it anyway but unfortunately I lost my gamepad charger so Splatoon was my goodbye to the U. And it was a beautiful one, but I can't say I'm gonna miss the system... I'm ready to move to NX, whatever it is.

That said, rendering 2 screens at 60fps is more than enough reason for the game's graphics being the way they are.

Get a new charger. That's not a request, it's an order.

But they don't sell it officially where I live. Nintendo completely dropped their support in Brazil, so I can only maybe, just maybe, get one on the grey market (if I find it!).

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

spemanig said:
Cream147 said:
People keep chucking the word "ugly" around about these graphics which I think is unfair. I don't think they're ugly - they're bright and pleasant to look at from a distance. "Dated" would be my word of choice.

It's also dated.

Well, Nintendo is releasing this during holidays, right? Let's hope some polishing goes into the game before release.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

hershel_layton said:
spemanig said:

It's also dated.

Well, Nintendo is releasing this during holidays, right? Let's hope some polishing goes into the game before release.

No, I'm pretty sure it's been delayed into 2016.

mZuzek said:

Why are you so unable to accept that people like something you don't?

sigh.

Why are you so unable to accept that people don't like something you do?

sigh.

Justagamer said:

That's an opinion.

*points to signature*

Justagamer said:

But, if you're not interested in the game, and I don't know if you are or not, why do you care? If the game had the best graphics in the world, and you still wouldn't buy it, what difference does it make? Just to give your seel of approval? I never go into threads about games I'm not interested in, because to me, my opinion on it is worthless. To me, the same applies to people who aren't interested in this game and comment on it. Now, to those who are interested in this game, trash it if that's how you feel. 

Because I'm interested in the Star Fox IP, and I'm disappointed in, and frankly aggrivated by, this game's absolutely atrotious use of it. You may think your opinion is worthless. That's fine. I think my opinion is indefinitely valuable. Different strokes. Not to be rude, but I don't care about you opinion of my opinion. I only care about my opinion of my opinion.