By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Here are this week’s games and add-on deals on the Xbox Games Store. Discounts are valid now through 17 August 2015.

Xbox One Deals

Xbox 360 Deals

Please note: prices and availability are subject to change and may vary by region. 

*These Deals with Gold are valid for Xbox Live Gold members only.

Around the Network

I am just playing Rare replay most of my time. Switching between games. I am sadly very dissapointed in Jet force gemeni. Controls especially in platforming are so hard even with modern controls. Also the game has gameplay elements I don't like + can be confusing as hell.

I think I'll buy Never Alone since it looks interesting.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

KiigelHeart said:
MoHasanie said:
So what games are you guys currently playing? I'm thinking of starting Far Cry 4, but I play the MCC and Mario Kart 8 very often as well.

I'm playing the witcher 3 mostly and occasionally switching to ori and the blind forest, fantasia music evolved, zoo tycoon and kinect dsports rivals. I'm also waiting for new episodes of tales from the borderlands, GoT and life is strange. Still getting my online fix from titanfall and fifa15. I have MCC but I really can't force myself to enjoy it... I just don't get what's supposed to be so special about halo.

Wow, that's a lot of games to play at the same time! 

For the MCC, I guess Halo isn't for everyone. Did you not enjoy the campaigns or the multiplayer, or both? 

Edge of Eternity for me.

Around the Network
MoHasanie said:
I think I'll buy Never Alone since it looks interesting.

Hmm would not say it is wasting your money but it is certainly not that special and short....Should look up maybe some review first.

Anyone else wanna vote for Shiness?? No?? OK

Toy Soldiers: War Chest Is Now Available For Xbox One

Content: Toy Soldiers: War Chest
Check price and availability in your Xbox LIVE region

Game Description: Take turns protecting your toy box and preparing waves of different enemies for the best attack. If you would rather join up with your bestie and take on other teams of toys in the new 2v2 mode, plan a playdate! Cooperative and Couch Play Team up with a friend to play any of the main campaign, weekly war, survival, or multiplayer maps together! You can play split screen on the same console or invite your friends and play online.

Purchase Toy Soldiers: War Chest for Xbox One from the Xbox Games Store

Purchase Toy Soldiers War Chest: Hall of Fame Edition from the Xbox Games Store – includes Toy Soldiers: War Chest and the G.I. Joe Pack, Masters of the Universe Pack, Cobra Pack and the Assassin’s Creed Pack.

Hey guys could someone do me a favour and create and new thread for this link please ?

I tried but I don't have 50 posts.

Hey guys could someone do me a favour and create a new thread for this link please ?

I tried but I don't have 50 posts ( even know ive been here years , I'm a massive lurker)

Much thanks if someone can

http://www.vg247.com/2015/08/11/now-is-the-time-to-buy-an-xbox-one/