By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Yoshi in Brawl

I was playing brawl for the first time yesterday and i had the worst first experience.

I was against people who had already played it for a day or two and had used the new characters and found who they liked.

One of them was Yoshi and ONLY uses Yoshi and has ALWAYS used Yoshi when playing in Melee too.

He just shield rolls, Down B's, and Smash B rollls.  AND DOESN't STOP.

Its impossible to hit him he down B's then rolls out of way, then does it again.

How do I kill him and show him that I'm still the best in the neighborhood.

Because I was In melee. 

Playing:

1)Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Rings of Fate (DS)

2)Neverwinter Nights: Hoards Of The Underdark

3)I don't know

Around the Network

Well, err, you should be able to hit him, I mean, if you're losing, that means he's winning, which means he's attacking too right? Just wait for the right moment and then attack when he's about to.
Or just refuse to play against him if he doesn't stop laming. :p

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Use a character like Link or Samus who can grapple him from far away so as to catch him while he's in his egg rolling move.

"I mean, c'mon, Viva Pinata, a game with massive marketing, didn't sell worth a damn to the "sophisticated" 360 audience, despite near-universal praise--is that a sign that 360 owners are a bunch of casual ignoramuses that can't get their heads around a 'gardening' sim? Of course not. So let's please stop trying to micro-analyze one game out of hundreds and using it as the poster child for why good, non-1st party, games can't sell on Wii. (Everyone frequenting this site knows this is nonsense, and yet some of you just can't let it go because it's the only scab you have left to pick at after all your other "Wii will phail1!!1" straw men arguments have been put to the torch.)" - exindguy on Boom Blocks

Use Marth and counter.

Words Of Wisdom said:
Use Marth and counter.

Will that work well???

Like amazingly well?

And what I meant by rolling was shield rolling, the dogde thingy. 

Playing:

3)I don't know

Around the Network

I'll use Ike and counter, and things like that. Since I really like Ike

Playing:

3)I don't know

just keep dodgeing him and grab items---like tap down and sheild to sidstep

on side note in SSE yoshi doing that makes the fights almost to easy