By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Does Anyone Think TreyArch Can Equal CoD4?

Just wondering...  I loved Call of Duty 2...  Was disappointed with Call of Duty 3...  But Infinity Ward came back with an excellent sequel and restored my faith again.

Do you think TreyArch can keep the momentum releasing Call of Duty 5 later this year?  Or do you think it will disappointing?

Around the Network

I think they will learn from there mistakes and make CoD5 near CoD4 level....And they MUST bring it to the Wii!!!!

Well supposedly they're retreading World War II again, so I'm thinking an enhanced Call of Duty 3 is more likely.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

I don't see any reason to expect it to equal it.  It probably won't be terrible, but I can't see it being very memorable.  I don't even think Infinity Ward will equal the success of COD4 with their next one.

I really enjoyed Call of Duty 2 too (best one IMO), but then again it was made by Infinity Ward...

I'll just say that they should at least do it as good as CoD2, or heck, even better! I mean they've got a great engine with CoD4, why not just use it again and just tweak a couple of stuff (like the grenades... jeez, ever played Veteran? xD)?

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Around the Network

Wont matter if they stay in WW2.

If its another WW2 environment, I will definitely give it a miss. COD 3 was really dissappointing, the worst COD game ever.

I hope so but I doubt it. I'll still try it.

No. For three reasons:

1. The company just isn't as good as making these games. Period.

2. It's back into World War II. The evironment just won't be as fun as it was in CoD4.

3. They are making it for Wii and PS2 as well, rather than only concentrating on PS3/360. This will eat up more resources and time, making the end product not as good as it could have been on both.

nope nope nope nope nope.

there going back to ww2, which doesnt make ANY fucking sense as cod4 sold almost 8 million copies, which pretty much rapes cod3 2 1 in sales.

im not buying that shit. i liked cod for ps2, it was ww2, but why would they go back to ww2 after such a succesful game set in modern times like cod4?

and was cod3 really that bad?