By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Samus vs. Link vs. Mario vs. Kirby!

Ready, FIGHT!

So who would win in a battle royal between.... o wait... that is what SSBB is for! 

Sorry to create a thread just to mention how out of hand it seems these threads are getting... but a little bit of fun with sarcasm is never a bad thing. I think the reason all these type of threads are popping up recently is that people are bored, or don't want to hear about SSBB, or something like that... just my take.

Around the Network
luinil said:

Ready, FIGHT!

So who would win in a battle royal between.... o wait... that is what SSBB is for!

Sorry to create a thread just to mention how out of hand it seems these threads are getting... but a little bit of fun with sarcasm is never a bad thing. I think the reason all these type of threads are popping up recently is that people are bored, or don't want to hear about SSBB, or something like that... just my take.

I agree.  In order to combat these threads, vgChartz needs more talk about SSBB.

Character vs Charcter...

Mario vs. Lucario : Who would win?

Chubby Link from LttP would pwn everyone, even himself.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

I wasn't suggesting that everyone talk only about SSBB, but I was just saying that is probably the reason why they have appeared... Not trying to bash them all, but when we have a power rangers vs... I guess I should just let them pass unannounced.

BTW Samus would pwn them all using the rules established under each characters' world. Link couldn't repel her power shots because the Master Sword only repels evil attacks, say from Ganondorf. But meh, this is all resolved in a neutral playing ground of the Super Smash Bros. realm. And in that realm only the player can decide who is the best.

Again I wasn't insinuating that everyone should be only talking about SSBB, but only that could be the reason these have popped up. These types of threads can be lots of fun, but too many of them gets obnoxious.

luinil said:

These types of threads can be lots of fun, but too many of them gets obnoxious.

But you made another thread just like them...

Around the Network

I was being sarcastic... sorry I won't do it again... sarcastic=bad... ok... lolz.

But I did say this also

Not trying to bash them all, but when we have a power rangers vs... I guess I should just let them pass unannounced.

Now let this thread die...