By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - i skinned my Wii

Very inexpensive, and very nifty

Sorry, located at

http://www.decalgirl.com/browse.cfm/4,5221.htm

XBOX LIVE Gamertag: QuantumTarntno

Crackdown - Enchanted Arms - Oblivion - Samurai Warriors 2 - GRAW - GRAW2 -Lost Planet - Guitar Hero 2 - Star Trek Legacy - Double Agent - WWE 2007

Wii 4237-4425-6442-7626

Mario Party 8 - Rayman Raving Rabbids - Excite Truck - Zelda: Twilight Princess - Godfather - Wii Play

Around the Network

I get a kick out of the skins those are cool, i seen a metalic silver one, looked cool, are they hard to put on?? are they like a sticker or what?

This one is easy - The metallic silver one is a replacement case.

So open, remove amd completely replace the default white plastic case

Crackdown - Enchanted Arms - Oblivion - Samurai Warriors 2 - GRAW - GRAW2 -Lost Planet - Guitar Hero 2 - Star Trek Legacy - Double Agent - WWE 2007

Wii 4237-4425-6442-7626

Mario Party 8 - Rayman Raving Rabbids - Excite Truck - Zelda: Twilight Princess - Godfather - Wii Play

Is it that simple? I just might get one, they look cool

the non metallic one is TOUGH The one i have is easy, and only 15 bucks (plus another 15 for a 4 conroller pack)

Wii 4237-4425-6442-7626

Around the Network

That's old school man OLD SCHOOL. I mean really... Revolution!

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

that is so ****ing nice. Really good work

Buy it and pray to the gods of Sigs: Naznatips!

it looks nice but i prefer the wii which "Alacrist" has in his signature

i'd like to skin my DS lite with perhaps a phoenix wright theme. but... cannot be done due to copyright and stuff...

I like that Skin but............................