By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Wii U eShop & Indie Thread

Which genre of eShop game do you prefer?

Platformer 2 11.76%

Puzzle 4 23.53%

Racing 0 0%

Strategy 3 17.65%

Shooter 1 5.88%

Action/Adventure 4 23.53%

Horror 0 0%

Other 3 17.65%

Total:17

Awesome thread, tagged right away!

As for games I miss in this list: Citizens of Earth, Duck Tales Remastered and Lone Survivor: Director's cut

Around the Network

Awesome thread skullwaker, very nice to see it, WiiU has a lot of great games on the Eshop that many people ignore.

Btw, I think you should mark "Art of Balance" as a Nintendo exclusive. You can only play it on Nintendo consoles. (And is a very cool game imo), and Trine 2 is not really a exclusive.

Awesome thread!

I've been eyeing Eliot Quest for a while now but before that I still need to play Shovel Knight...

My favorite one is Citizens of Earth.

Such a great game :)

I love the eShop... I'm always checking out the price drop section.

Feel free to check out my stream on twitch 

Around the Network

Wow, awesome thread mate!

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

awesomes threads

Wiiware is still muuuuuuch better with lots of exclusives and I barely played a game from that.

Swords and soldiers? Or is this just a list of exclusives? 

I've been keeping a close eye on castle storm. Any opinions on it?  The Wii u version seems to be definitive, as are many other indies on the U.

The eshop could do with a top down, turn based or real time strategy indie game. Medieval style preferably. 

super_etecoon said:
Nice work on the thread. The Eshop really has been the WiiU's saving grace. Elliot Quest and Guacamelee need to change positions, btw. 

Fixed.

bunchanumbers said:
One of my favorite eshop titles is Pier Solar. Its a turn based RPG that was made in celebration of the Mega Drive. Great idea and will be checking in the future. 

As there's already a Virtual Console thread, I'm going to avoid putting VC releases on this list (plus, that would take forever). And thanks!

Bofferbrauer said:
Awesome thread, tagged right away!

As for games I miss in this list: Citizens of Earth, Duck Tales Remastered and Lone Survivor: Director's cut

The bolded were added. Duck Tales Remastered is also a physical release, which is why it's not on the list.

cfin2987@gmail.com said:

Swords and soldiers? Or is this just a list of exclusives? 

I've been keeping a close eye on castle storm. Any opinions on it?  The Wii u version seems to be definitive, as are many other indies on the U.

The eshop could do with a top down, turn based or real time strategy indie game. Medieval style preferably. 

Added. Not just exclusives, just forgot that one lol. 

To everyone: I've added some upcoming games, as well as a poll!

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

I'm mising Nano Assault Neo on that list.