By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Is anyone else playing Crono Cross on PSP?

Hey,

I got Crono Cross on PSP and am wondering of anyone else is playing it?  If you dont have it and want to get it message me and I can share my secret.  I dont think I can speak about it freely on the forum.

Around the Network

The only way I care about doing it would be with a PS3 through remote play. Any other way, I can't endorse.

If you own Crono Cross, I don't see what's illegal about it. Which I do.

Unfortunately, it always freezes after I get the third scale at the beginning. Do you know how to fix that?

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

blaydcor said:
If you own Crono Cross, I don't see what's illegal about it. Which I do.

Unfortunately, it always freezes after I get the third scale at the beginning. Do you know how to fix that?

EDITED: The use of custom firmware is a violation of your terms of service and therefore of a breach of contract with Sony. If they so chose, they could take you to civil court and ask for punitive damages.

EDIT: @Blaydcor:

I don't mean the terms of service of this site, but the terms of service you agree to when you use your psp for the first time and confirm everytime you install a legitimate firmware update.

I could point out a dozen other people on this site who have referenced having custom firmware on their PSP's. So long as you don't use it to play pirated games, I don't think Sony has much to complain about.

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

Around the Network

I played Chrono Cross on an emulator and I got around half way through the game

Custom firmware is in no way illegal.

Yup, it voids your warranty, but that's it. Completely legal.

My PSP runs custom firmware, but Chrono Cross (which I do own) doesn't work very well. It always freezes at a certain point near the beginning when you're out to catch those..things..can't remember their name.

I don't think custom firmwares are illegal, so it's fine to talk about them. I run 3.40oe-a (I need to update)

Yeah, the big lizard, when you're getting the scales.