By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Moments of totlal awe in Brawl

This thread is for boasting.  What are some splendid things you have done or accomplished thus far.  Could be unusual things too.  I have only played the game for about two hours at a friends house so far, but here is one from me:

I was using King DeDeDe, and his side special move throws waddle dees.  Apparantly though he also will at random cough up items.  He coughed up a Magic Wand, but better than that on one occasion he coughed up a smash ball!!!  There is was right in front of me!  I smacked it with the hammer and it was FS time. 

I don't know how rare that is for him to do that, but it was pretty fantastic!

Around the Network

I was experimenting with Peach and using her side+B (the butt smash) and Mario dove forward head first.

It was the first time I saw the effects of that move and hearts were suddenly everywhere so I just had to take a screenshot.

I now have a screen shot of that moment with Mario's face in Peach's rear with hearts eveywhere.   Definitely a kodak moment.

The fact I haven't had a frame rate hit yet (even in the few online matches I've had with random people).

In both Brawl and SSE it's easy to have a crapload of things happening in the foreground and background and it's just amazing it can have all that on screen and still run at a completely smooth frame rate.

Words Of Wisdom said:
I was experimenting with Peach and using her side+B (the butt smash) and Mario dove forward head first.

It was the first time I saw the effects of that move and hearts were suddenly everywhere so I just had to take a screenshot.

I now have a screen shot of that moment with Mario's face in Peach's rear with hearts eveywhere.   Definitely a kodak moment.

lol

Anyway you can get that pic online WoW? I wanna see that!

Around the Network
luinil said:
Anyway you can get that pic online WoW? I wanna see that!

I'll hopefully be picking up a wireless router this week.  Once that's done and my Wii is internet accessible, sure.