By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Frontlines Fuel of War

Have you bought this for 360 yet?  I thought what the heck last week and bought it even though the ratings put it below 80% average.  I thought THQ didn't know how to make a good game lately.

To my surprise it is a pretty decent shooter.  Definately not Call of Duty, Halo, or Gears.  But, solid enough to warrant playing through.  The biggest drawback of the game I think is there is no Co-op...  But the multiplayer is decently fun and the campaign as an above average but not suberb story.

I'm surprise sales were so low the first week.  What are people thinking out there on playing this one?

Around the Network

played it at my friends house on friday (he getss spoiled so he gets like every game possible) and i didnt really like it.

they need to put co op in a cod game.

I've got it, but I've yet to play it. It looks pretty sweet...heard it's kinda more BF style then anything else, but who knows.

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

I liked the multiplayer, although i had only played the demo...... people were crashing everywhere, and it was a bit laggy.. I might rent it first.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Does anyone know how that massive multiplayer plays? What was it like 64 people or something for a console?

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

Around the Network

32 people for now. 50 with a patch coming up.

The game is pretty good. Solid 8/10 in my books.

Some problems i have with it are that its rediculously short(6 hours single player)...and that you are basically invading a country for oil(Russia) and even killing civilians the last level. All this while your american general is yelling "Yeah...Kick their ass!"

Its a little disturbing...

I hadn't planned on getting it, and I'll probably regret it.  But it is $30 at Circuit City, so I may pick it up.  (PC version that is)

Yakuzaice said:
I hadn't planned on getting it, and I'll probably regret it.  But it is $30 at Circuit City, so I may pick it up.  (PC version that is)

Yeah, its definetly worth it for 30 bucks. Trust me...its a good game. :)

If it had better graphics and production it would be a solid 8.5-9/10. Its got great gameplay instead. Its not like Turok or recent turning point fall of liberty garbage