By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - worst anime you ever watched?

I disliked pokemon after it went bat s**t insane and more than 151 pokemon there were, thast the tv series, the games, everything.

Around the Network

There is so much bad anime most of what you guys are talking about is fairly mainstream (for anime). Go to an anime convention there you will find scary people and scary anime.

Wait are you guys talking about story or bad animation? because anime 99% is bad animation

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1

Naruto- i dont understand why everyone in my school likes it

DBGT- dbgt was crap. it looked like it was made in the 70's and they turned goku into a kid like wtf'z? the bad guys sucked . dbz was amazing ten times better than dbgt.

@ kenzomatic )

We (or at least I'm) are talking about the worst complete package - for example I know the anime "Violinist of Hameln" , which is ~40-60% only is pictures and not animated szenes, but the story and the music is very good, so I enjoyed watching it pretty much although it doesn't do justice to the term "animation".

Oh god..

Some people here are very unbecoming. I've lost respect for some people here. 

This is not post the worst most anime you've watched thread anymore, This is becoming Post if you hate anime. DAMN YOU PEOPLE!!! Do you download musics at the videos section?

If you hate it that much then don't post here anymore. Maybe one post is enough to say what you hate. The thread is saying it, all you guys need to do is READ it.

Around the Network
youjiro said:
first up i didn't think RahXephon was that bad, to be honest i quite liked it and so did my house mates...

but back to the subject i thought peacemaker was absolutely S**T, i mean what a pointless anime, and btw everyone in that anime was actually gay which was a little wierd

also i thought tactics ogre was a pointless one aswell, it was 24eps of torture, only kept watchin in the hope it would get better and the fact i had nothing else to watch

oh and also the gundam series with the mustache suit, quit it after 29eps. i know if it was so bad why did i keep watching, well gundam series normally pick up around this point so i just continued to hope

Glad to see someone who thinks the same way about it.

Inuyasha, Pokemon, Digimon, Nieon or something like that, and Dragonball GT.

royalcaribcruiser123 said:
For me and its just a matter of taste the worst animes I have seen include Naruto, Dragonball Z, and One Piece.
Wow if thats your worst list whats your fav list 0_O?!! Worst anime for me was SD Gundam. 

@TheFewWhoCriticizedRahXephon: You are in the minority. Of that, I am very sure. I loved it.

My most hated anime? Probably Dragonball GT or the Maple Story Anime (I don't know why I even watched an episode of it).

brawl4life said:
royalcaribcruiser123 said:
For me and its just a matter of taste the worst animes I have seen include Naruto, Dragonball Z, and One Piece.
Wow if thats your worst list whats your fav list 0_O?!! Worst anime for me was SD Gundam. 

I had already listed my favorites on the first page of this topic but i guess I will do that again.

Favorite Anime- Tactical Roar, Stratos 4, Rescue Wings, Goshuushou-sama Ninomiya-kun, Baccano, Izumo, Happiness!, Gravion, Lamune, Yumeria, Lime Iro Senkitan, Love Love?, Lovely Idol, Crescent Love, Tsuyokiss, Tonagura, Macross, Ah! My Goddess, You're Under Arrest

Systems I own (Games)

Sega: Dreamcast (40) , Saturn (25), Genesis (50), Masters System (10), Game Gear (20)

Sony: PS1 (8), PS2 (60) , PS3 (5), PSP (12)

Atari: 2600 (18) , 7800 (10), Lynx (10)